Execute traffic best practices, assist and backup department, process sales orders, ensure formats are updated as needed and manage station logs for commercial and promotional content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing WideOrbit traffic system (editing logs,
scheduling displaced spots and managing pre-empts)
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executives on WO system to maximize inventory
- Process sales orders
- Provide backup and assistance to others in the department
- Reconcile logs to confirm that spots ran as scheduled for billing and process affidavits as needed
- Create and schedule program formats and schedules
- Liaison with sales and programming to resolve issues and build relationships
- Other responsibilities/projects as assigned
- 3+ years of experience working with Traffic Systems (WideOrbit), radio experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Continuity preferred
- Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a
high volume workload is required.
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment is required.
- Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions is required.
- Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed, is required.
Digital Content Lead
Entercom Miami is looking for an ambitious, motivated digital content lead who has an eye and ear for digital media and understands how to grow an audience online, in app, on websites, and on social and content platforms. You live and breathe music and/or sports, and know how to identify the best moments, viral video or news to post to drive social engagement, web traffic and video views. You love covering live events and supporting local initiatives. You’re a go-getter who can work with radio station jocks, programmers and staff to offer best practices for posting on social media, and know how to market content for a digital and national audience. You can roll-up your sleeves, write an article, produce a video and can post it all online.
- Identifying audio moments originating from radio shows and transforming them into articles and produced video for digital consumption.
- Writing daily headlines with SEO optimization for articles.
- Pitching exclusive content to national team for press distribution and digital syndication.
- Collaboration with Programming, Marketing, Sales, and Public Relations for sponsorships or integrations.
- Identify and run with unique opportunities for engaging users on all social media platforms.
- Managing content on social media platforms, websites and YouTube channels for multiple radio stations.
- Strategic digital planning for radio station concerts, special events and artist interviews.
- Originating creative ideas for content that appear across radio station digital platforms.
- College Degree Preferred. 2-4 years of digital editorial, video or social media experience for a music, sports or entertainment news publisher.
- Understanding online digital content with ability to engage national and local audience.
- Proven ability to grow a website audience, video streams and social media reach and engagement.
- Ability to post engaging headline, article text and video with fast turn-around time.
- You understand key digital media KPIs and have produced results in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of the Google Analytics, Chartbeat, Brightcove, and off platform insights tools like Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights and Twitter Analytics, and at least cursory understanding of social analytics tools (i.e. Sprout).
- Experience using WordPress, Photoshop, digital video and audio players, embed codes and audio capture tools.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a changing environment.
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do any task required to grow an audience – no matter how big or small
PROMOTION ASSISTANT (PART TIME)
Entercom Miami is seeking individuals to represent the radio stations at various marketing and promotional events. If you have a passion for everything entertainment, are a social media enthusiast, and enjoy working with the public, this job is for you!
Duties include all marketing and promotional aspects of on-site events, prizes, contests, winners, and artists. Various office duties using Microsoft Office programs, industry software, and social media posting, as assigned.
This position requires a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, organizational skills, and strong customer service. Must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Some heavy lifting (25+ lbs) is required. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
An outgoing personality is a key to success in this role. Prior promotional or marketing experience a plus.
Entercom employees must be 21 years of age to operate Company owned, leased, or rented vehicles on behalf of Entercom.
Entercom seeks an experienced self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. With an emphasis on new business development and digital sales, the Account Executive will use a wide variety of Entercom’s products in their portfolio to solicit businesses for advertising in their on-air, non-traditional, and digital platforms. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success, and must easily build relationships as if it’s an art form. Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts. With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations. Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills, this individual is capable of looking ahead and managing client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develop and grow relationships across multiple levels of the customer’s organization
– Develop new accounts using non-traditional and digital concepts
– Develop customized presentations of the highest quality for new and existing accounts
– Accurately forecast revenue
– Achieve sales goals as defined by management
– Spend the majority of the workday conducting outside sales inclusive of scheduling face-to-face appointments with decision makers through cold calling, cold prospecting and presenting to existing clients
– Entertain clients, including some weekend and evening work
– Educate customers on product and marketing strategies to improve their presence on the Internet and build value in the Entercom local/customer relationship
– Create and implement custom solutions for each client.
Must have 2+ years’ sales related experience; outside and media sales experience preferred. College degree strongly desired. Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) required. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle with state minimum required liability insurance. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus. Strong interpersonal skills at all levels are critical to the effectiveness of this position as is a deep understanding and ability to analyze client ROI goals and data, media buying cycles, marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc.