Entravision is seeking a full-time traffic coordinator.
- Traffic interactive advertising campaigns across display, mobile and video.
- Interact with internal staff and external clients on a daily basis to ensure that spots are trafficked to contract requirements.
- Ensure that all broadcast material complies with the law, regulation and industry codes; that it meets the station’s audio quality guidelines and that commercial activity is delivered to the satisfaction of clients and agencies.
- Monitor and analyze existing campaigns to ensure quality performance on a daily basis optimize and reallocate inventory as needed.
- Internally interface with the Sales, Marketing, Production, Promotion & Interactive teams.
- Calculates exact length of programs and time slots available for promotional material; assigns promotional material to be inserted between programs.
- Help the Sales department during the run of the ad spot campaigns, sponsorships, promotions, events, publicity and programming.
- Handle bookings and communicates availability to the Sales Team and Managers.
- Produce data analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns for the sales team and clients.
- Troubleshooting campaign issues including errors in serving, 3rd party discrepancies, pacing, reporting issues, etc.
- Prepares daily program log by obtaining information such as source, location and length of program; coordinates the activities of subordinates.
- Entering local and national formats into traffic system, scheduling formats onto the commercial logs and coordinating the creation of commercial formats for locally originated programming and network programming.
- Demonstrate knowledge of traffic data systems and procedures, program logs and sales inventory. Problem solving, decision making, delegation and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication skills.
- Experience in communicating with technical developers, sales people, and upper management.
- Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of the Latino/Hispanic TV/Radio market, different station and program styles, and audience demographics.
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic Software.
- Relevant work experience in TV/Radio network.
- 2 plus years Traffic experience.
If interested send resume to email@example.com