Job Posting Title: Show Producer
Department: Radio Content – Programming
Reports To: Content Director/National Talent Development Director
Job Number: #21-05
Univision Radio is looking for an innovative and creative Show Producer to help develop and oversee the content strategy and daily show production of a winning radio show/digital brand.
- Establish and oversee the daily production workflow of the assigned show/s with the purpose of meeting and exceeding ratings and revenue goals for the daypart and station.
- Assist talent and other producers with online research, writing and production strategies to enhance the day to day production efforts.
- Develop the on-air and digital promotional strategies of the shows he/she oversees, together with the station’s Content Director, Head of Production and digital team.
- Oversee the creation of original digital content (video, audio, photos) and the repurposing of the show’s daily on- air content for online distribution, syndication and other purposes.
- Lead the show’s grassroots marketing and community relations efforts to ensure brand visibility and strategy synergy.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient both in English and Spanish.
- Basic computer operating software proficiency, comfortable operating a radio board and using basic audio and video editing software.
- Proficient in digital content marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree desired and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Candidates must possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a team player with solid show content judgement.
- Requires knowledge of the Hispanic community and traditions.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL.
- Employment/education will be verified
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
UNIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER