Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Audacy Orlando is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Coordinator position. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Staff and Events & Experiences activation. You must be proficient in Google Suite products and be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
Orlando – 32810
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in customization of sales presentations, sales order entry, and administrative execution on advertising campaigns.
- Assist in executing game-plans for major station events, programs and social media campaigns.
- Process sponsorship contracts and other documents associated with special events and promotions.
- Interacting with clients when needed for customer service administrative support.
- Work with vendors for samples, quotes and information.
- Assist in coordinating internal team building event details.
- Performing general administrative duties including front desk phone back-up as needed.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and occasional day/night or weekend events.
- Works as a team with other departments, individuals.
More About You:
- – 1 to 2 years related experience is preferred
- – Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Workplace products required
- – Experience with Salesforce highly preferred
- – Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- – Strong organizational abilities, detail-oriented, and ability to manage time efficiently
- – Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing/managing multiple deadlines at once
- – Self-starter with original approach to problem solving
- – Has ability to both work independently while effectively contributing to a group environment
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
Apply Online URL:
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.