TITLE: Part-Time Promotions Assistant (Street Team)
Beasley Media Group Tampa (Cluster) is looking for energetic Street Team members to execute and manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events. Someone who can engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment – must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license
- Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
- Some heavy lifting could be involved (up to 50 lbs)
- Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, mailing out prizes, organizing on air giveaways, writing copy for promotions, updating station websites, digital/social media platforms and assisting the Marketing Director, Promotions Manager and Coordinators
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: Tom Davis, Promotions Director at: email@example.com
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer