Cumulus Melbourne is searching for a dynamic Promotions Director.
- Responsible for creating and executing station and client on-air promotions, writing promotional proposals and recaps; maintaining an accurate and detailed calendar of upcoming appearances, contests, and other cluster events.
- Managing street team staff
- Implementing radio station half-off program
- planning and execution of NTR events, preparing P&L’s for NTR events
- Posting of images/ video from various events/clients to station and social media sites
- Acts as a liaison between the Programming and Sales Departments to maximize revenue, ratings, and exposure.
- Maintains newsletters, promotional calendars, promotional inventory, promotional copy, and ensuring station integrity and FCC compliance through maintenance of contest rules.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deadlines with a positive outlook are essential
- Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, professional demeanor and proven ability to multi-task are necessary
- Aptitude to make decisions and work independently without immediate direction or supervision
- Attention to detail, superior organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work seamlessly with other departments and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Enjoys interacting with the public and solving problems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and Triton Digital important.
- Some evening and weekend hours may be required
If interested apply at http://www.cumulus.com/careers.