Job Description & Requirements:
- On-site station promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events, engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
- Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner and signage placement and location set-up
- Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment
- Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
- Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, mailing out prizes, updating station websites, taking pictures at station events, posting to digital/social media platforms and assisting the Marketing Director, Promotions Manager and Coordinators
- Serve as point of contact for Promotions Assistants (Street Team)
- Maintain file folders for all on and off air contesting to control inventory of all station prizing and abide by FCC regulations
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must be 100% bilingual in Spanish and English (must be able to read, write, and speak Spanish). Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds). Radio promotions experience is a plus, but not required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update WordPress web sites. Photography/Video, Graphic Design/Photoshop skills and social media experience are preferred, but not required.
EDUCATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED: High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
Additional notes: Email or mail resume to
WYUU_92.5 Maxima FM
9721 Executive Center Dr.
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
April 10 is the last day for consideration.