TITLE: Part-Time Promotions Assistant (Street Team)
Beasley Media Group Tampa (Cluster) is looking for energetic Street Team members to execute and manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events. Someone who can engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment – must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license
- Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
- Some heavy lifting could be involved (up to 50 lbs)
- Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, mailing out prizes, organizing on air giveaways, writing copy for promotions, updating station websites, digital/social media platforms and assisting the Marketing Director, Promotions Manager and Coordinators
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: Tom Davis, Promotions Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer