Department: WA1A 107.1, Nash FM 102.7, Sports Radio 95.9 FM The Fan
Job Description & Requirements:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
• This candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Media Sales Manager.
• Must develop client relationships at the highest level, directly and with agencies.
• Superior inventory management skills, a track record of driving AUR, sales training, and sales rep development are
• Must be a leader with the vision to grow radio revenues through new direct categories using multiple market
assets, have an appreciation for systems and performance, accountability, and monitoring/measuring results.
• Must demonstrate exemplary recruitment and training with a proven track record in achieving sales budgets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Develop and implement a sales plan that will meet station’s revenue goals with emphasis on direct, new direct,
vertical categories, digital, station features and major account sales.
• Supervise, manage and infield coach our Sales Representatives.
• Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with Sales Reps to evaluate pending business for conversion.
• Participate and lead sales staff meetings and training sessions of Cumulus Sales Operating System.
• Manage inventory and reporting in Stratus (Cumulus’ proprietary traffic system).
• Develop and build relationships with clients by providing top quality customer service.
• Utilize quantitative and qualitative research to position stations.
• Lead communication with other departments to assure quality service when placing orders and arranging
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A product with which you can be passionate selling; and one that will assist clients in growing their company
• An opportunity to embark on an career with the fastest growing media company in the US
• Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
• 401K with company match to plan for the long term
• Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and, in the subject line, reference
the job title, your name, AND where you heard or saw the job listing (ex. Market Manager – Joe Smith – Employ Florida)
Candidates with disabilities and who need assistance in the application process may write to Cumulus
Broadcasting, LLC., Attn: Human Resources-Recruitment, 1800 W. Hibiscus Blvd. Ste. 138, Melbourne, FL 32901
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.