Local Sales Manager
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WEAR / WFGX is seeking a Local Sales Manager to build and maintain a high performing sales team that exceeds revenue goal by driving client results through creative marketing solutions.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for…
·Maintaining a well-developed sales team by identifying future staffing requirements within sales department
·Ensuring effective on-boarding of new hires including smooth transition of existing clients to new hire’s portfolio as well as recognize and reward high performance
·Consistently supporting Marketing Consultants in new business development leveraging client-centric solution selling
·Establishing sales strategies, plans and alignment in support of revenue goals by creating annual, quarterly, and monthly business plans that link to revenue goals, including budgets, in consultation with the GSM/DOS.
·Ensuring each Marketing Consultant achieves revenue targets across existing, new, and digital business lines
·Ensuring client results, satisfaction and retention and attend sales meetings with key clients to accelerate the sales cycle, grow the account, and demonstrate commitment to client success
·Collecting and analyze monthly and quarterly revenue forecast information for sellers on a weekly basis
·Reviewing and resolve preemptions daily and manage sales orders and inventory
·Ensuring strong performance of local and regional accounts and have a strong understanding of national accounts
·Working with General Sales Manager on inventory pricing and management
·Other duties as assigned
Required skills and experience include:
· At least 5-7 years of sales experience (broadcast/TV sales experience preferred)
· Team management experience preferred
· 4-year college degree preferred
· Proven success in developmental business and multimedia platforms including web and mobile applications
· Passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
· Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
· Good understanding of TV and media platforms, advertising marketplace, and key competition
· Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated marketing
· Ability to anticipate, meet and/or exceed customer needs, wants and expectations
· Adaptability to all situations and personality types in the sales staff and client base
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/