WOGX is seeking a regular full time general sales manager.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve station on-air, online and new business revenue goals.
- Analyze rates and inventory for maximization.
- Manage local sellers and assistants.
- Position FOX 51 with our national sales force. Oversee selling efforts, packaging and pricing.
- Build ratings estimates and selling strategies including sports, specials and sponsorships.
- Develop creative sales programs for new business development and web sales.
- Prepare corporate reports as it relates to budgets and forecasting.
- Travel to key advertising markets, conducting comprehensive marketing presentations
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Broadcast sales/management with a proven record is preferred.
- Leadership skills, strong motivational skills and the ability to teach and be creative.
- Strong organizational abilities, polished presentation, communication and negotiating skills.
- Must be detail and deadline oriented and able to develop relationships.
- Knowledge of Scarborough, Wide Orbit and Rentrak and experience in inventory management preferred. Comprehensive computer and software knowledge.
If interested apply at http://www.fox35orlando.com/about/jobs