- Participates on daily editorial meetings.
- Operates the video switcher and associated devices live newscasts.
- Serves as the chief of the television crew during the newscasts.
- In charge of pre-production of topical, news briefs and other elements related to the promotion of the newscast.
- Edits and cuts all videos for the show, including headlines and teases.
- Archives and files new footage obtained on daily basis.
- Records network feeds and daily air checks.
- College Degree preferred
- One-year experience as technical director required
- Able to operate all production equipment.
- Have knowledge of production techniques, including camera and editing.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Email resume: email@example.com, no phone calls please.