Date: July 19, 2019
Title: Digital Sales Executive
Location: Tampa/Saint Petersburg, FL.
Job Summary: Beasley Media Group Tampa digital sales team is growing again! We are looking for motivated, out-of-the-box digital sales mavens with 5+ years of digital sales experience and a proven track record of performance to join our team. This job requires the ability to develop new business, grow existing digital revenue while developing and retaining strong client relationships. BMG Tampa solution-based approach and robust menu of digital products requires that this Digital Sales Executive possess a deep understanding of the entire digital advertising landscape. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in display advertising, email marketing, social and content marketing, SEM, SEO as well as being analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer centric. Our newly created digital-support pods will assist in the creation and execution of all digital campaigns.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business.
- Create custom programs in conjunction with our support pods to achieve client’s objectives.
- Work with clients and our support pods to optimize campaigns.
- Post campaign, review and analyze custom performance reports that measure goal achievement with the goal of renewal and upsell.
- Develop digital client base through client recruitment.
- Perform customer needs analysis (CNA) in the field to uncover client’s goals and strategic objectives.
- Present proposals to client.
- Close sales and execute digital solutions for clients.
- Understand and communicate the “consumer path to purchase” theory and how specific digital products relate.
- Recommend specific digital services to support the different areas in the “sales funnel”.
- Evaluate Beasley Media’s digital product offering against customer’s needs, budget and competitors’ offerings.
- Products include but not limited to Display, Streaming, Audience Extension, E-mail, native advertising and Social Media.
- Communicate specific product specifications and processes to clients to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products.
- Works with clients and digital team to deliver a superior return on investment for our customers’ advertising.
- Once the campaign is underway, work with clients and digital team to interpret results and optimize the campaign against key performance indicators.
- Work with client’s Google Analytics to help analyze campaign effectiveness.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Advanced digital industry knowledge about digital products including display advertising, streaming, native advertising, social media, SEM/SEO and audience extension products.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Can easily identify priority items and complete in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Must possess positive customer service attitude with both internal and external contacts; flexible, patient, courteous, professional and problem solver.
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until filled
Candidates interested in discussing this position should contact the following party. Please include Desired Salary Range when applying.
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Attn: Ali Ahmed, Digital Sales Manager, Beasley Media Group- Tampa
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.