Date: April 15, 2019
Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL
Overview of role: The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting all pre-sales efforts by working to supply local sellers with all material and research to support them in setting up client meetings and growing their sales pipelines. This includes developing lead generation and sales materials so that sellers can do educated outreach to secure meetings. This position will develop strategies and build sales materials to effectively position the company’s offerings.
- Work with lead generation platforms to strategize new leads and disseminate to markets
- Develop proposals and presentations for AE’s and Digital Sales Managers
- Ensure pipeline in Efficio (CRM) platform is accurate for markets
- Do weekly/bi-weekly meetings with market to discuss upcoming opportunities and review deals running
- Enter all orders into internal orders system and Marketron order system
- When deal closes, seamlessly transition to AdOps Coordinator
- Assist in developing client final recap and renewal opportunities
- 3+ years of work experience in account management/sales support
- Sales focused and must have direct experience in the digital media space
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred.
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until filled
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Attn: Ali Ahmed, Digital Sales Manager, Beasley Media Group – Tampa
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.