Cluster has an immediate opening for a Digital Content Lead.
Req ID#: 32060
Job Title: Digital Content Lead
Job Description/Requisition Details:
Entercom Miami is looking for an ambitious, motivated digital content lead who has an eye and ear for digital media and understands how to grow an audience online, in app, on websites, and on social and content platforms. You live and breathe music and/or sports, and know how to identify the best moments, viral video or news to post to drive social engagement, web traffic and video views. You love covering live events and supporting local initiatives. You’re a go-getter who can work with radio station jocks, programmers and staff to offer best practices for posting on social media, and know how to market content for a digital and national audience. You can roll-up your sleeves, write an article, produce a video and can post it all online.
· Identifying audio moments originating from radio shows and transforming them into articles and produced video for digital consumption.
· Writing daily headlines with SEO optimization for articles.
· Pitching exclusive content to national team for press distribution and digital syndication.
· Collaboration with Programming, Marketing, Sales, and Public Relations for sponsorships or integrations.
· Identify and run with unique opportunities for engaging users on all social media platforms.
· Managing content on social media platforms, websites and YouTube channels for multiple radio stations.
· Strategic digital planning for radio station concerts, special events and artist interviews.
Originating creative ideas for content that appear across radio station digital platforms
· College Degree preferred, 2-4 years of digital editorial, video or social media experience for a music, sports or entertainment news publisher.
· Understanding online digital content with ability to engage national and local audience.
· Proven ability to grow a website audience, video streams and social media reach and engagement.
· Ability to post engaging headline, article text and video with fast turn-around time.
· You understand key digital media KPIs and have produced results in a fast-paced environment.
· Deep understanding of the Google Analytics, Chartbeat, Brightcove, and off platform insights tools like Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights and Twitter Analytics, and at least cursory understanding of social analytics tools (i.e. Sprout).
· Experience using WordPress, Photoshop, digital video and audio players, embed codes and audio capture tools.
· Ability to multitask and adapt to a changing environment.
· Can-do attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do any task required to grow an audience – no matter how big or small
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Privacy Notice: The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requires all stations to report the names of community organizations receiving job vacancy information plus the contact person, address and telephone number of each organization in an annual EEO Public File Report that will be made available to the general public in the station’s public inspection file and on our website. IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THE PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION REQUIRED BY THE FCC, OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY.
Entercom Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.