Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Digital Account Manager
Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
WESH 2, the Hearst Television NBC affiliate, is seeking a Digital Account Manager who will optimize and maintain business on our digital platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, and has a desire to WIN! Are you ready to take the next step in your career, make a great living, and join a top company in the broadcast media industry? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
- The Digital Account Manager (DAM) is responsible for optimization and account management of all digital campaign plans associated with pre-sale and post-sale, supervised by the DSM.
- The primary role of the DAM will be to work with the DSM and Account Executives to provide clients targeted solution recommendations, ongoing campaign optimization, and insightful post sale reporting.
- This position works closely with sales management and Account Executives to collaborate and oversee digital advertising campaigns across our suite of digital solutions.
- Responsibilities include media plan creation, campaign optimization, reporting, campaign retention and renewal, and ensuring prompt and proper resolution of advertiser business issues.
- The DAM will provide critical day-to-day support and service to our clients while creating additional value both internally and externally.
- Attends client meetings and presentations when necessary to review post campaign performance, optimization recommendations and renewals.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years??? experience working with digital ad solutions, campaign optimization and analytics.
- Batchelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of media sales experience
- Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with internal and external clients, anticipate needs, and proactively seek solutions
- Advanced skills utilizing Google Analytics and Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Winter Park – 32789
Please visit careers.htv.hearst.com to apply. EOE
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER