Job Title: Creative Content Supervisor Reports To: Broadcast Operations Manager
Department: Promotions & Production FLSA Status: Full Time Non-Exempt
- Coordinate, create and/or execute promotional messaging architecture for station across all platforms. Develop & execute brand style guides. This is to include but not limited to: station’s website, mobile apps, Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, and OTA Broadcast.
Manage backend workflows of website, social media platforms, OTT delivery. Lead member of the Promotions and Production Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
- Supervise Promotion & Production Team Members. Ensure that a consistent strategy for all messaging and promotional campaigns is being followed.
- Supervise asset creation process across all platforms and ensure compliance with Branding Guide and promotional strategy.
- Develop and pre-plan promotional campaigns and rollout dates with the Content Team.
- Coordinate with Traffic Team and Broadcast Operations Manager to ensure smooth rollout and deployment of content.
- Manages spot/promotional launches, kill dates, runs, and frequency per the guidelines established by the Content Team. Delegate oversight and duties to Promotion & Production Team as needed.
- Perform and/or delegate website, OTT, social media content updates.
- MCR shifts as assigned.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with editing and production systems required.
- Must be proficient with and maintain the most current knowledge of the following skills: Computer: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office; Word; Excel, Google Tools; Production Graphics Systems, Audio.
- Must be extremely schedule flexible
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Fast paced environment
- Majority of work time will be spent interacting with people
- May involve overtime
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Employee Signature: _______________________________________ Date: ________________________
Manager Signature: _______________________________________ Date: ________________________