Job Posting Title: Community Empowerment Coordinator
Department: Public Affairs
Reports To: Director of Community Empowerment
Location: Miami, FL
Job Number: #21-03
Univision Local Media is seeking a highly motivated Community Empowerment Coordinator based in Miami, FL to assist in the department’s mission of empowering the community as well as produce and host the sponsored segments, and also help fulfill the Department’s compliance responsibilities. excellent interpersonal skills
- Produce the weekly community affairs program
- Help maintain the content updated of our local community affairs website landing page
- Assist in the coordination, execution and monitoring of our digital and social media community affairs content
- Assist in the production of community affairs campaigns
- Produce and host integrations for various programs
- Assist in the coordination of community and station events
- Host and help produce digital events / Facebook lives and webinars
- Help generate FCC compliance reports
- Help fulfill the Department’s administrative responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- TV production experience
- Familiar with social media tools, creating digital campaigns, knowledge of terminology and implementation
- Editorial research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in ANVATO and BEX
- Fluent both writing and speaking Spanish
- Experience with INEWS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work any shift, including mornings, evenings, and/or weekends, and on holidays as required.
- Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL and/or virtually
- Employment/education will be verified.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.