DATE: October 8, 2018
TITLE: VP, Market Manager
LOCATION: Tampa, Florida
A rare opportunity is available to join a major market radio team as a VP, Market Manager at Beasley Media Group Tampa Bay. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall budget, performance, personnel, planning and image of the cluster and its radio stations. This position requires sales and programming knowledge, familiarity with financial statements, leadership ability and a technical understanding of how a radio station operates. The Market Manager is responsible for administering organization policies. The successful candidate will establish professional relationships with clients and business leaders through involvement in civic and business organizations.
- Experience in radio broadcasting with proven success in leading and/or developing a radio station, group or cluster;
- Comprehensive knowledge of radio programming, sales, marketing and positioning with a general knowledge of technology and associated products that affect the radio industry;
- Understand analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data;
- Ability to address complaints and resolve problems in a manner that reflects a positive image of the station(s) and the Company;
- Excellent communication skills.
Last date for consideration: Until Filled
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to Leslie Hamand: email@example.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.