Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Deploys commercial advertising — configuring, monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing online and stream ad campaigns, utilizing emerging technology, applying campaign strategy, and providing unsurpassed customer service.
• Handles all aspects of assigned stations(s) including placing bumped spots, rearranging spots on log in non-competitive slots, assigning cart numbers on production orders, making sure all copies are turned in, adding daily networks to log, changing computer data when necessary.
• Produces daily commercial logs by obtaining information, importing orders, and capturing commercial advertising schedules.
• Enters commercial advertising schedules and maintains database by reviewing and resolving error reports with the ultimate goal of optimizing revenue.
• Interfaces with Sales Management regarding inventory issues.
• Collaborates with management, Account Executives and Sales Support to ensure commercial spots are executed in accordance with contract provisions.
• Monitors changes and resolves Traffic department discrepancies.
• Manages flow of information and service inquiries in Sales Force/Viero systems.
• Coordinates with other departments to maintain commercial inventory and to provide billing information.
• Updates Sales Managers on available inventory.
• Plans and schedules to meet all require deadlines, (daily, weekly and monthly).
• Resolves problems among Sales, Continuity, Programming, Traffic, and Accounting.
• Prints and distributes sales contracts, attaches printed contracts with signed orders and places in files.
• Posts logs on a daily basis; prints log reports and files on a monthly basis.
• Completes all network production (i.e., barter spots, affidavits).
• May perform Digital Traffic duties.
• May require flexibility in work schedules.
• May back up other Traffic Coordinators when sick or on vacation, and receptionist when needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms
• Familiarity with Sales Force/Viero systems a plus
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Proven ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instruction procedure manuals, and insertion/purchase orders
• Excellent time management; ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated data entry skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Prefer 2-5 years’ experience in automated broadcast traffic system
• High school diploma or equivalent
• None required
St Petersburg, FL: 9549 Koger Blvd N, Ste 200, 33702
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click hereto apply and search by the Job Posting Title.