5. Knowledge of production techniques, including camera and editing.
1. Participates on daily editorial meetings.
2. Operates the video switcher and associated devices live newscasts.
3. In charge of pre-production of topical, news briefs, and other elements related to the promotion of the newscast.
4. Edits and cuts all videos for the show, including headlines and teases.
5. Works closely with producers to better showcase the stories in the rundown.
6. Archives and files new footage obtained on a daily basis.
7. Records network feeds and daily air-checks.
1. Technical Ability.
2. Attention to Detail.
3. Organizational Skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.