Entravision Communications Corporation
Location/Market: Orlando, FL
Serve as the chief of the television crew during broadcasts. Responsible for supervising pre-production of topical, news briefs, and other elements related to the promotion of the newscast.
- Participate on daily editorial meetings.
- Operate the video switcher and associated devices live newscasts.
- In charge of pre-production of topical, news brief, and other elements related to the promotion of the newscast.
- Edits and cuts all videos for the show, including headlines and teases.
- Works closely with producers to better showcase the stories in the rundown.
- Archives and files new footage obtained on a daily basis.
- Records network feeds and daily air-checks.
- Technical Ability.
- Attention to Detail.
- Organizational Skills.
Reports directly to Assistant News Director
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Must be available to work weekends as necessary. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
- College Degree preferred.
- One year of experience as technical director.
- Ability to operate all production equipment.
- Previous Adobe experience.
- Knowledge of production techniques, including camera and editing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.