Air Talent/Asst. Program Director
- Research, write, shoot, edit and report sports stories, both live and taped, for newscasts, web, social media, and special programs.
- Anchor sports segments of newscasts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain story contacts with the major sport franchises and amateur leagues, including college and high school level athletic departments.
- Make public appearances on behalf of the station.
- Three years’ experience in broadcast sports reporting; Anchor experience preferred.
- College degree in an applicable discipline such as broadcast journalism.
- Strong writing, videography, and on-air performance skills, including live field reports.
- Familiarity with professional, amateur and participatory sports franchises and teams, rules, players, statistics and contextual background.
- Ability to produce on-air pieces utilizing appropriate video, graphics and other visually and audio-enhancing elements.
- Must be able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment within specific time constraints.
- Must demonstrate experience and proficiency with live news technology, creative production techniques, newsroom computers and social media.
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Weekends, holidays and varied hours required.
Apply Here: http://www.fox35orlando.com/about/jobs