WOGX is searching for a regular full-time sales manager.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Broadcast sales/management with a proven record is preferred.
- Leadership skills, strong motivational skills and the ability to teach and be creative
- Strong organizational abilities, polished presentation, communication and negotiating skills.
- Must be detail and deadline oriented and able to develop relationships. Knowledge of Scarborough, Wide Orbit and Rentrak and experience in inventory management preferred. Comprehensive computer and software knowledge.
- Ability to tell stories and ad-lib effectively.
- Strong writing skills and thorough knowledge of current events; must be a team player.
- Working knowledge of newsroom computers
- Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve station on-air, online and new business revenue goals.
- Analyze rates and inventory for maximization. Manage local sellers and assistants.
- Position FOX 51 with our national sales force.
- Oversee selling efforts, packaging and pricing.
- Build ratings estimates and selling strategies including sports, specials and sponsorships.
- Develop creative sales programs for new business development and web sales.
- Prepare corporate reports as it relates to budgets and forecasting.
- Travel to key advertising markets, conducting comprehensive marketing presentations.
If interested Apply online at http://www.fox35orlando.com/about/jobs