Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
• Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times.
• Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
• Assist with the creation and updating of marketing collateral, client proposals and presentations
• Proficient in Microsoft 365 or Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Proficient in Adobe Design programs like Illustrator and Photoshop (preferred)
• Knowledge of Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) is a plus
• Strong understanding of digital media advertising
• Conducts research, when needed, to assist AEs in proposal development.
• Able to work quickly and efficiently, delivering high quality results under the pressure of deadlines, with routinely quick turn-around time.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Sales Force or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
• 1-3 years’ experience in radio role
• 4-year college degree
• Degree in Advertising Design, Graphic Design or Communication Design preferred.
• Equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience will be considered.
• None required
Fort Myers, FL: 13320 Metro Parkway, Suite 1, 33912
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click hereto apply and search by the Job Posting Title.