Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WPEC CBS12 News in West Palm Beach, Florida is seeking an experienced and Promotions Producer for our Creative Services Department. Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit cutting edge commercials for our clients. The ability to work well with internal and external clients is vital.
West Palm Beach
· Strategic traffic promotional inventor
· Produce daily syndicated promos, as well as, station marketing materials as needed
· Maintain and coordinate all Talent Appearance requests
· Assist with all station and sponsored events
· Collaborate with all departments in a positive manner
· Other responsibilities as assigned
Required skills and experience includes:
· Non-linear editing experience is a must (Adobe Creative Suite). Working knowledge of Avid
· Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
· Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
· A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
· Superb attention to detail, time management skills and strong communication abilities
· Ability to maintain archives and edit systems
· Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
· Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
· Knowledge of OSI preferred
· College degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/