Department WBRN FM
Job Description & Requirements: Beasley Media Group Tampa is looking for energetic Street Team members. Earn while you learn the promotions business from the inside of one of the best radio stations in Tampa
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On-site station promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events, engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
- Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner and signage placement and location set-up
- Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment
- Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
- Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, mailing out prizes, organizing on air giveaways, writing copy for promotions, updating station websites, digital/social media platforms and assisting the Marketing Director, Promotions Manager and Coordinators
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds). Radio promotions experience is a plus, but not required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Basic Computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update web sites. Photography/Video, Graphic Design/Photoshop skills are preferred, but not required.
EDUCATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED: High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
THOSE WHO MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS SHOULD E-MAIL OR MAIL THEIR RESUME TO:
9721 Executive Center Dr.
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Last Date for consideration: April 12, 2015