1. Develops promotions staff within local market, part time, full time and
3. Assigns and manages promo budget and staffing schedules.
4. Manages weekly promotional department meetings with staff.
8. Creates and maintains all station PSA copy with monthly documentation of station’s PSA contribution.
10. Also, generates station event recap reports.
Education and Experience
1. Possesses a solid knowledge of the Latin Market and the station
2. Bilingual in Spanish/English
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Outlook.
1. Organizational Skills.
2. Strategic Thinking.
3. Communication Proficiency.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Please, No phone calls or walk-ins