Programming Production Support in Sarasota, Florida
Coordinates and produces audio commercials and station elements, facilitates programming duties on behalf of station managers, and assists in marketing station brands through promotions and social media.
- Assists in the creation of radio advertising and station promotions by providing administrative project or process support to department managers or staff.
- Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
- May research stories and book guests.
- Will be required to record and edit audio segments for various projects.
- May be required to coordinate activities between departments and/or outside parties.
- Will be required to assist with on-site station promotions and events.
- Must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms, and basic audio production tools.
- Must be able to quickly learn new systems:
* Must possess or become fluent in Nexgen Automation Systems
*Must possess or develop strong creative production skillset
*Must possess or develop strong writing and marketing skills across social media platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; and excellent grammar are necessary.
- Strong editorial skills necessary and ability to edit audio for clarity and time.
- Strong time management skills necessary and be adept at setting priorities.
- Serious attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and juggle demanding deadlines while working across departments is necessary.
- Stress tolerance especially under pressure while maintaining tight deadlines.
- Effective collaborator across multiple levels within our organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in radio, broadcast and/or media preferred.
- Journalism background a plus
- College degree or equivalent education preferred.
- None required
Sarasota, FL: 1779 Independence Blvd, 34234
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.