Program Director (Power 96/WPOW-FM)
Entercom Miami’s Power 96 (WPOW-FM) is looking for an experienced Program Director with a clear and unique vision to strategically propel it to new ratings and revenue levels. We are looking for a Program Director that lives and breathes rhythmic CHR, while being informative, relevant and entertaining.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage overall performance level of all aspects of the on-air product, including coaching & supervising the on air staff.
- Lead programming in its partnership with sales, marketing, digital and management within the organization.
- Maximize opportunities with current delivery platforms for the product to grow ratings and revenue.
- Expand our growing digital assets including streaming, podcasts, website and social media.
- Responsible for adherence and compliance to Company program standards and FCC regulations.
- Develop and implement measurable programming goals and strategies that align with station and company vision.
- Interpret and communicate PPM data to key personnel. Included are rating analysis and reporting.
- Prepare and manage assigned department budgets and financial resources on a daily basis.
- Maintain on-going communications with external industry and public organizations.
- Supervise use of any syndicated and/or outside services.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Minimum of 5 years in radio programming management. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Must be self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills. Knowledge of FCC rules, geographical demographics and familiarity with broadcast area required. A minimum of two years experience with Nielsen PPM data and software.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled