WSFL-TV is seeking an experienced PRODUCER in the Creative Services Department! The primary purpose of the PRODUCER is to shoot, write, produce, edit promotional spots, commercial spots and client integrations. This person should be a self-starter, passionate about production, tech-savvy and not afraid to troubleshoot.
Fort Lauderdale – 33394
· Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Production or related field is desired
· 2-3 years minimum producing experience
· Top notch showcasing skills and superb writing and communication skills
· Ability to work under extreme pressure and deadlines
· Must keep up on local, state, national and international events
· Must work individually as well as part of a team
· This position requires someone who can exercise discretion, best judgment, and can come up with solutions
· Must be extremely flexible to work different shifts throughout the year
· Must be available to work station promotional events
WSFL is a Equal Opportuniity Employer
· 60% – Produces and edits promotional and commercial spots. 60% of this work has full discretion and 40% is reviewed by managers.
· 10% – Submits concept ideas for eye-catching promotional spots. They have full discretion.
· 15% – Downloads commercials and paid programming. They have full discretion working in tandem with Traffic Department.
· 15% – Manage and execute on-site promotional events. They have full discretion but overseen by Department Head.