- Shoots and edits video and audio for newscasts, news programming, promotion and other station related purposes.
- Operates ENG vehicles and equipment.
- Self-motivated, creative storyteller with strong photography and editing skills and a full understanding of live truck operations.
- Working knowledge of: P-2 camera systems and AVID/Adobe Premier edit systems, Dejero/LiveU backpacks, lighting and sound equipment, and newsroom computer systems considered a plus.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a photographer/editor in a television news department is preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel for story assignments.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Apply Here: http://www.fox35orlando.com/about/jobs