Entercom Orlando has an immediate opening for an accounting clerk for it’s 3-station cluster of radio stations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Assist the department with the daily accounting functions.
· File for the department, including paid and unpaid invoices and statements.
· Code and input accounts payable invoices for processing.
· Research vendor inquiries and discrepancies.
· Print, sort and mail customer invoices.
· Provide front desk support answering phones, handling prizes, and mail.
· Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
1-2 years work-related experience preferred; must have demonstrated computer and data entry skills. Good organizational and communication skills are required as is the ability to work in a team-oriented environment. High school graduate preferred.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Entercom Orlando is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.