Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Did you know iHeartMedia is the #1 audio company in the US? Are you familiar with our one-of-a-kind events like the iHeartRadio Music Festival? iHeartMedia leverages its multi-platform assets creating innovative national and local promotions and is leading the industry with groundbreaking technology. iHeartMedia is looking for Sales Professionals to join our West Palm Beach/Treasure Coast Team to sell iconic brands with well-known personalities – – Tyson and Gater 98.7, mornings with Mo & Sally on KOOL 105.5, 92.1 MIA with Super Martinez, The Penthouse’s Greek on 94.3 and 101.7 Real Radio, Bobby Bones and WAVE 93.3 in West Palm and WAVE 92.7 in Treasure Coast, WiLD 95.5, NEWS TALK RADIO With Brian Mudd, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and more! This sales position will identify and develop new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; offer solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; close business; and meet and set sales targets.
• Identifies and solicits new business through prospecting and cold calling; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing client base.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers creative and effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 1-2 years’ sales experience
• Experience in Media/Advertising Sales with proven success is preferable
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
• None required
West Palm Beach, FL: 3071 Continental Drive, 33407
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click hereto apply and search by the Job Posting Title.