Title: On-Air Talent – WLLD
Location: Tampa, FL
Description: WLLD-FM “WiLD 94-1” is looking for its next great superstar air talent to rule the workday in the historic, radio market of Tampa Bay.
This on-air shift, coupled with the existing team, will complete a market dominant unit that has set the bar for radio fun, excitement, and long standing personality/audience relationships.
In a nutshell…ARE YOU THE NEXT TAMPA RADIO SUPERSTAR?
Ask yourself these questions; are you a beast with your social networking? #NoFakeFollowersPlease. Can you keep up with the insanity of doing three things, at one time…WELL? Air, Web, IG, Snapchat, Phones etc. #MultitaskersWelcome. Are you the next the WiLD draft pick?
- At least TWO (2) years of proven success hosting your own show in Top 40, Rhythmic Top 40 or Urban in a PPM Market
- Understanding and experience of PPM methodology;
- Full understanding of PPM Best Practice as it applies to an on air show
- Proficient with Vox-Pro, WordPress social networking platforms, interviewing, and LIVE broadcasts.
- Strong Digital and Social Media Skills are a must
- Strong Commercial Production skills are a requirement
- Knowledge and Passion for the Rhythmic CHR Format
- The perfect candidate will possess a strong work ethic and is a highly creative team player
Last Date for consideration: Until position filled.
Qualified candidates may send your best stuff to:
Program Director WLLD Tampa
9721 Executive Center Drive N. Suite 200
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Beasley Media Group, LLC. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.