Entercom Miami is looking for exceptional on-air talent, both full-time and part-time, that is knowledgeable in digital content creation including social media and word press. If you are creative, compelling, talented, professional, energetic and understand how to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
– Providing creative, entertaining and engaging on-air content while executing the station format.
– Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
– Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
– A proven track record in being able to write, voice and do commercial production.
– Strong organizational and communication skills.
– Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
Passion for the Brand required. Experience in one or more of the following formats preferred: Adult Contemporary, Classic Hits, Alternative, Sports, Country, and Top 40.
Prior on-air broadcast experience preferred; Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of all relevant Social Media platforms, PromoSuite, Audio Vault or Prophet Systems, Final Cut/iMovie preferred. Programming and imaging skills a plus, but not necessary. Spanish and “Spanglish” language a plus, but not required. Should possess strong knowledge of FCC policies. When applying, please include a link for your Demo or an audio MP3 of 3MB or less (and not one single megabyte more).