Job Posting Title: Office Coordinator
Reports To: Director, Community Empowerment
Job # 19-29
Univision is seeking an Office Coordinator based in Miami. This position works closely with Operations and Community Empowerment teams. The successful candidate will be performing a full range of administrative activities and Community Empowerment reporting for Local Media.
• Receive telephone calls and e-mail messages from third parties.
• Organize and maintain filing system.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and enter travel and entertainment expenses in computer system.
• Organize meetings.
• Process Accounts Payable invoices for expenses incurred by Market(s).
• Create Purchase Orders for AP system.
• Receive/Distribute mail.
• Create journal entries (reclass, accruals) related to Accounts Payables.
• Provide assigned reports on a timely basis.
• Assist to generate FCC quarterly issues reports.
• Assist with EEO job postings, maintaining EEO hiring requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
• Must be computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and computerized accounting systems – Bassware, Iprocurement, and Oracle).
• Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to communicate efficiently and effectively.
• Must be self-sufficient, self-motivated and have the ability to perform duties with little supervision.
• Ability and flexibility to work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks/responsibilities.
• Well organized, disciplined and detail oriented required.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Broadcast Media/Entertainment industry experience is a plus
• 2 + years Accounting/Finance related experience desired.
• Advance Excel skills.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
• Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL
• Employment/education will be verified
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
UNIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER