Join the #1 media company serving Hispanic America, Univision Communications. WLTV-23 and WAMI-69 in Miami are seeking a dynamic leader to spearhead National TV sales efforts across our powerhouse portfolio of integrated TV, Radio, and Digital offerings. The National Sales Manager (NSM) will work closely with the Director of Sales to ensure that top line goals are being met while increasing billing, maximizing share of business, developing new business revenue and strengthening client relationships in conjunction with our National sales teams across the country. The NSM must be able to thrive in a team environment that includes collaborating with both Miami based management as well as National Sales Offices. The NSM must have knowledge of key players in their respective markets with a focus on account strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Manage and drive National revenues to meet or exceed budget goals for TV, Digital, NTR, Integrated Events opportunities and 360 Initiatives.
- Clearly define national sales performance expectations and measurement with all internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the DOS and other sales managers to maximize inventory and rates, in order to increase station revenue to achieve/exceed revenue goals
- Develop close relationships with key National and Local client “decision-makers” in key spending categories such as AUTOMOTIVE, MEDICAL, FINANCIAL/BANKING and SERVICES
- Accurately forecast monthly/quarterly revenue for each sales office/region
- Collaborate with Research department to create customized sales presentations based on client goals/needs
- Supervise National Account Coordinators
- Other duties may be assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 4+ years in media sales in top 5 market preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Miami Local Media markets
- Four to five years related experience in sales representative position
- Knowledge of various media sales software systems (Wide Orbit, OSI, Tapscan, Donovan, Polk, Kantar, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual: English/Spanish would be a plus
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Good credit history
- Traveling required to top media markets
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage: https://univision.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=2&c=univision&id=1793
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
UNIVISION (WLTV-23, WAMI-69, WAMR-107.5FM, WRTO-98.3FM, WQBA-1140AM,
WAQI-710 AM) IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER