Assists with various
1. Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, or related field.
2. Must be fluent in Spanish (high level of reading, writing, and speaking the language
3. Must have strong English, reading, writing and speaking.
4. Reporting, shooting, writing, and editing experience with good ratings track record.
5. Be informed on news events locally and nationally.
1. Creates multimedia content for multi-platform distribution (TV & digital).
2. Shoots, writes, and edits story ideas.
3. Coordinates, organizes and conducts interviews.
4. Gathers, edits, packages and publishes local news content – focusing on (but
5. Writes text articles, publishes video clips and edits image galleries according
6. Develops and maintains a network of contacts providing access to exclusive
7. Assists producer in establishing sources, finding and executing enterprise news
8. Represents the station in community related events.
1. Technical Capability.
2. Strategic Thinking.
4. Communication Proficiency.
6. Ability to Work Well Under Pressure.
Apply Online at: