WSFL-TV is looking for a Multi-Media Producer. The Multi-Media Producer must have a passion for producing compelling content for the Content Team’s mission: to help increase ratings and revenue for WSFL. Content includes, but is not limited to: entertainment news stories, client integrations and commercials.
· Experience editing in news and promo style.
· Experience as a photojournalist including lighting, composition and audio
· Experience with editing systems and professional field cameras.
· Ability to stay organized in a fast paced environment
· Keen attention to detail
· Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
· Must be available to work station promotional events
WSFL Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
· 50% Covering field assignments as a photojournalist and editing stories for multiple media platforms. Candidate has full discretion over 60% of this work, 40% is supervised for approval.
· 20% Shooting, editing, associate produce all elements for 30-minute show. Final content approved by Management
· 10% Taking feeds from video service providers. Candidate has full discretion.
· Maintaining and updating news video archives.
· Mentoring interns
· Perform other duties as assigned
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com