KISS 99.9 MORNING TALENT (WKIS)
Entercom Miami’s KISS 99.9 (WKIS) – Country has an extremely rare opening for a morning show host that’s ready to change the game in South Florida!! The ideal candidate is a pop-culture aficionado that lives and breathes the country lifestyle, relates to today’s 25-54 year old females and can create compelling content on a daily basis for on-air, on-line, social media and on-site. This candidate should excel on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, lnstagram, WordPress and more.
The South Florida culture is one of the most excitingly unique experiences in the entire country and the perfect candidate is not afraid to immerse themselves in everything we have to offer, from our beautiful beaches, to the late night vibes of Wynwood and Las Olas to finding the best Cuban Sandwich in Hialeah. Afraid of jumping in front of a TV camera or a crowd of 20,000 fans at the Chili Cook Off? lf so, this job is not for you. However, if you are fearless speaking in front of a crowd, would jump in front of a camera and interview passers-by on Lincoln Road in South Beach to get an interview, and know how to make clients beg you to endorse their products, then this is the job for you. If you are creative, compelling, talented, professional, energetic and understand how to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing creative, entertaining and engaging content on-air, on-line and on-site while
executing the station format.
- Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
- Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
- A proven track record in being able to write, voice and do commercial production.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
- Ability to conceptualize, storyboard and produce relatable video content is preferred.
5+ years on-air broadcast experience preferred; Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of all relevant Social Media platforms, PromoSuite, Audio Vault or Prophet Systems, Final Cut/iMovie preferred. Programming and imaging skills a plus, but not necessary. Should possess strong knowledge of FCC policies. When applying, please include a link for your Demo or an audio MP3 of 3MB or less (and not one single megabyte more).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled