Job Posting Title: Marketing & Promotions Coordinator
Reports To: VP, Director of Sales
Location: Miami, FL
Job Number: #20-06
Univision Local Media is currently seeking a highly self-motivated Marketing & Promotions Coordinator with excellent interpersonal skills to be responsible for assisting account executives and managers within the sales department. The marketing coordinator must be able to represent the values and integrity of the station and provide a high level of customer service in line with corporate policies and procedures. Candidate must use station’s research knowledge to assist AEs with account management and strategy. The Marketing and Promotions Coordinator is responsible for updating target lists. The Coordinator is responsible for coordination with AEs and managers in the preparation for sales calls and presentations and maintaining. He or she must have the ability to provide excellent customer service to clients, multi-task and thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Position provides administrative support relating to entering orders, handling make-goods and posting of sales contracts for the department.
- Gather information on leads, prepare client presentations, station event presentations, and coordinate event logistics.
- Coordinate between various Univision divisions in developing creative client presentations, including preparing a first draft of the presentation materials.
- Review presentations with account executives and managers and make revisions as necessary.
- Liaison between the clients and the promotions group to execute promotion campaigns, including coordinating logistics for all grass root events and local client promotions.
- Create promotions, campaigns, recaps, and other administrative tasks.
- Preparation of TV, Radio & digital proposals and execution of campaigns.
- Coordinate, execute and monitor digital and social media campaigns.
- Coordinator should have a team-player attitude, and a solutions oriented/ problem solving approach.
- Maintain daily advertising format of life style and entertainment show. Interact with clients and coordinate scheduling of interviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience in both primary and secondary research functions, and coordinating events
- Proficiency in Power Point and Excel
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Familiar with social media tools, creating digital campaigns, knowledge of terminology and implementation of both display, desktop and mobile campaigns
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) spoken and written
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in internet advertising, and media company advertising
- Public Relations and community affairs experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving, analytical capabilities, collaboration skills and detail oriented
- Previous advertising/media experience and exposure to Nielsen
- Knowledge of WideOrbit, Matrix and Concur
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL.
- Employment/education will be verified.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
UNIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER