JOB POSTING Graphic Artist
WKRG Mobile, AL
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
WKRG News 5, a dominant Nexstar CBS affiliate located in the beautiful Gulf Coast, seeks a seeks a full time Graphic Artist.
The Graphic Artistconceptualizes and creates all online graphics for news, sales, and creative services departments.
- Develop animations and promotional graphics that coincide with station brand
- Conceptualize, create, and assist sales department for any potential sales collateral
- Create and produce any print pieces for newspaper, magazine or program pieces
- Create and produce any web graphics for television station website
- Assist in coordinating all station photography for talent, staff and other projects
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelors’ degree in Art, Design or Broadcasting (preferred)
- Three years of experience in graphic design with advanced experience in Adobe CS products including Photoshop, and Illustrator (preferred)
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously and to deliver finished projects on deadline
- Highly effective communications and organizational skills
Apply online at www.nexstar.tv/careers