All resumes and inquires be directed to www.entercom.com/careers.
Entercom Miami is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Sales Administrative Assistant – Full Time – Entercom Miami is in search of a Sales Administrative Assistant. This position supports Sales Managers and Account Executives with all administrative and clerical functions.
- Assists with the creation, proofing and assembly of sales marketing materials.
- Prepares multimedia PowerPoint presentations including Radio, Event and Digital marketing opportunities.
- Compiles research on sales categories, and new business
- Enters traffic orders, and pulls reports from traffic management system
- Enters production and promotions orders
- Tracks and updates various sales department reports
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls with staff and clients
- Provides general administrative support to Sales Managers and Account Executives
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven strong project management skills including organization and attention to details in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Proven strong time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, with an aptitude towards sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication to effectively relay information regarding promotional programs to internal departments and external partners
- Must have strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and social media
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy sales environment
- Must be customer-focused, disciplined, organized and detail-oriented with the abilities to meet deadlines and handle last-minute assignments.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in clerical or administrative function required. 2-3 years of media sales experience or media sales internship or relevant administrative experience preferred.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Competitive salary + benefits package
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (MIAMI)
Entercom seeks an experienced self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. With an emphasis on new business development and digital sales, the Account Executive will use a wide variety of Entercom’s products in their portfolio to solicit businesses for advertising in their on-air, non-traditional, and digital platforms. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success, and must easily build relationships as if it’s an art form. Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts. With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations. Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills, this individual is capable of looking ahead and managing client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develop and grow relationships across multiple levels of the customer’s organization
– Develop new accounts using non-traditional and digital concepts
– Develop customized presentations of the highest quality for new and existing accounts
– Accurately forecast revenue
– Achieve sales goals as defined by management
– Spend the majority of the workday conducting outside sales inclusive of scheduling face-to-face appointments with decision makers through cold calling, cold prospecting and presenting to existing clients
– Entertain clients, including some weekend and evening work
– Educate customers on product and marketing strategies to improve their presence on the Internet and build value in the Entercom local/customer relationship
– Create and implement custom solutions for each client.
Must have 2+ years sales related experience; outside and media sales experience preferred. College degree strongly desired. Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) required. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle with state minimum required liability insurance. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus. Strong interpersonal skills at all levels are critical to the effectiveness of this position as is a deep understanding and ability to analyze client ROI goals and data, media buying cycles, marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc.
On Air Night Show Host/Music Director (WPOW)
Entercom Miami’s Power 96 (WPOW-FM) is searching for the next “Night Show” host. We’re looking for a personality that can connect with listeners on air, via social media & on site. Our ideal candidate enjoys being the center of attention, checks their social media constantly, has brilliant writing & production skills, enjoys today’s rhythmic & top 40 music, and has programming experience. The night time on air position also comes with Music Director duties. If considered you’ll be asked to provide an audio demo or links to video demos.
– Brilliant & creative writing skills.
– Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
– Production experience
– Experience with Music Master
– 2+ prior on-air experience.
PART-TIME PRODUCER/BOARD OPERATOR (SPORTS)
Entercom Miami is looking for talented individuals to join our staff as Board Operator/Producer. Previous experience running a studio board, editing play-by-play highlights and interviews using a digital editing program such as Adobe Audition or Pro Tools is required. Board Operators are responsible for running the control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to the program and commercial logs, following applicable laws and FCC regulations. In addition, you may help administer contests, answer listener phone calls, screen listener calls for live shows, operate satellite receivers, take transmitter readings, conduct EAS tests, etc. This is a critical role in the on-air execution of the station. Must be detail-orientated person available to work evenings, overnights, weekends, vacation fill-in and holidays.
The ideal candidate will have previous radio experience running a sound board, booking guests, write and editing audio.
Previous experience as a radio board operator, preferably at a sports talk radio station/network. Must have experience with digital operating system (Media Touch, Audio Vault, Enco or Profit). Must be a team player, computer savvy and have the flexibility to work different shifts, including weekends, overnights and holidays.
Minimum Education Level: HS diploma or equivalent.
PART-TIME PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT (MIAMI)
Entercom Miami is seeking individuals to represent the radio stations at various marketing and promotional events. If you have a passion for everything entertainment, are a social media enthusiast, and enjoy working with the public, this job is for you!
Duties include all marketing and promotional aspects of on-site events, prizes, contests, winners, and artists. Various office duties using Microsoft Office programs, industry software, and social media posting, as assigned.
This position requires a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, organizational skills, and strong customer service. Must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Some heavy lifting (25+ lbs) is required. Valid driver’s license. Prior promotional or marketing experience a plus but not required.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. An outgoing personality is a key to success in this role.
We are looking for individuals who can be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays. Some heavy lifting (25+ lbs). Prior promotional or marketing experience a plus.
PART TIME MIXER (WPOW)
WPOW, Miami is looking for talented Disc Jockeys (DJs) to play genre specific music to enhance our Mix Show Team. DJ’s will be responsible for mixing music sets live on air, in club settings and on-site at various appearances and community events, adhering to FCC rules and regulations.
Qualifications: Competent use and familiarity with DJ mixing software is required. Radio and Club DJ experience preferred.
Entercom Miami is looking for exceptional on-air talent, both full-time and part-time, that is knowledgeable in digital content creation including social media and word press. If you are creative, compelling, talented, professional, energetic and understand how to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
– Providing creative, entertaining and engaging on-air content while executing the station format.
– Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
– Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
– A proven track record in being able to write, voice and do commercial production.
– Strong organizational and communication skills.
– Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
Passion for the Brand required. Experience in one or more of the following formats preferred: Adult Contemporary, Classic Hits, Alternative, Sports, Country, and Top 40.
Prior on-air broadcast experience preferred; Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of all relevant Social Media platforms, PromoSuite, Audio Vault or Prophet Systems, Final Cut/iMovie preferred. Programming and imaging skills a plus, but not necessary. Spanish and “Spanglish” language a plus, but not required. Should possess strong knowledge of FCC policies. When applying, please include a link for your Demo or an audio MP3 of 3MB or less (and not one single megabyte more).