Title: Director of Information Technology
Description: Beasley Media Group, Tampa Bay – is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to lead our team in the Information Technology Department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the IT infrastructure for our Radio Stations in the Tampa market and the needs of our departments in a timely and collaborative way. The candidate will have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures regarding Networking, Microsoft Server, Office, and various supporting applications in a Broadcast Environment.
- Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users as required, on and off site, including mobile technology.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server OS, specifically storage functions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SharePoint & Apple OS is a plus.
- Expected to perform maintenance and operation of broadcast-related IT resources including but not limited to audio storage, audio distribution, and broadcast studio software and peripherals.
- Must maintain proper inventory and licensing of all deployed software.
- Ensure IT activities are within security parameters as outlined by management.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Experience with WideOrbit Radio Automation software is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Avaya VOIP system is preferred, but not required.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Ability to contribute to operating and Capital budget decisions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies associated with the position
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer