The Digital Sales Manager will focus on providing marketing solutions designed to help our clients aggressively compete across the web. Candidates for the Digital Sales Manager must have sales experience in the digital space and be able to step in and drive the company’s revenue by working closely with our team of radio salespeople on the generation of new sales. The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for the digital development and sales results, and will be expected to contribute individual sales as well. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding and history of new business development; lead generation, pipeline management and management of teams. This candidate must have very strong influence skills to successfully coach, train and develop the core sales force, which is a critical success factor for this position.
- Establish, develop and manage a prospect list that reflects the segmentation strategies established by the company.
- Spend time in-field participating on client calls with the radio sales team.
- Personally consult businesses to understand their needs and aspirations so tailored solutions can be designed, implemented and executed.
- On-going contact with sold clients regarding the performance of their purchased campaigns
- Communicate and integrate the corporate digital environment
- Conduct regular coaching with the sales team to build motivation and digital selling skills.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Sales management experience required
- Proven success in coaching and developing sales people
- Experience in successfully selling digital advertising
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing/advertising products
- Proven ability to develop new business
- Successful track record of success in maintaining and growing client relationships
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in using PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”.