This person will be responsible for the sale and maintenance of digital advertising solutions we offer. The position requires an energetic and extroverted individual that can embrace change and deal with rapidly changing business environments. The Digital Account Executive must be comfortable both with working on their own and in team selling situations and absolutely must be a self-starter.
· At least 3 years sales experience, preferably 2+ years in new or non-traditional media sales.
· Good Communication and presentation skills are mandatory.
· Creative thinking essential.
· Ability to manage multiple projects, manage time wisely, and prioritizes projects and people.
· Strong computer skills, proficiency in PowerPoint, screen sharing, Excel, social media, etc.
· Digital skills to work with ad tags, analytics, and campaign tools is a must.
· Dexterity to operate needed equipment. Ability to drive vehicle, as required
SFL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
· Responsible for creating multi-media promotions and sales campaigns that solve Client needs and problems.
· Work at a partnership/consultative level as an expert in digital advertising with account executives, agencies, and advertisers.
· Work closely with Digital Sales Manager and other designated individuals to keep track of billing and delivery.
· Create strong business relationships and develop a sense of team with the AE’s and assist with prospecting, building plans, negotiating and closing deals.
· Work with 3rd party vendors to support digital initiatives including ad operations, creative, marketing services, analytics partners, contesting and email programs, lead generation, search, and others.
· Provide appropriate month-end and campaign-end analytics and other support functions of interactive.
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com