Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Serves as the “Librarian” of all digital assets.
• Develops a working knowledge of all iHeartMedia digital assets and how/when to use them.
• Administers the daily receipt, classification, routing, tracking, and return of physical and digital media assets through the production process and enforces required documentation.
• Captures basic metadata and captioning.
• Classifies media appropriately in asset management system.
• Tags media for insertion and routing into content, acting as online content coordinator.
• Makes low-resolution scans of film and documents.
• Oversees digitization of legacy media collections for both access and preservation.
• Tracks and reports on media assets, and performs related administrative activities.
• Maintains a sustainable digital e-records management system.
• Develops procedures for ensuring long-term preservation of digital materials.
• Participates in media/campaign strategy meetings as requested.
• May assist in digitizing photographs and readying for upload.
• Strong knowledge of digital content management and preservation methods and standards
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Superior internal customer service standards
• Excellent project management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
• Can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure
• First-rate interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with staff and users
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar multi-channel media role
• 4-year college degree preferred
• None required
Maitland, FL: 2500 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 401, 32751
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click hereto apply and search by the Job Posting Title.