DIGITAL AUDIENCE SPECIALIST
Primary duty includes influencing the growth of digital revenue through pre and post-sale support, in field ride-a-longs and training with our existing sales teams.
Weekly duties include:
• Work with our sales team and their clients to integrate digital solutions into their media plans. You are part of the Team!
• Provide collaboration between our clients, sales, and fulfillment teams who manage a variety of digital advertising solutions including Programmatic Advertising, Search Engine Marketing and Website Design – This is not a behind the desk/admin role!
• Help identify/troubleshoot campaign performance issues and coordinate with our fulfilment teams to implement any required next steps
• Provide market level trainings on Digital topics ranging from product/process enhancements, digital advertising news and client centric web tools like Google Analytics.
• Provide high-touch customer service to our top digital advertisers including weekly account review and advanced monthly reporting
• Digital media sales or product experience necessary
• Basic knowledge of search engine marketing and best practices
• Basic knowledge of social media marketing and best practices
• Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and best practices
• Strong decision-making skills
• Good written & verbal communication skills
• Practical experience in a client-facing position
• Proven organization and coordination skills
• Demonstrated flexibility as an analyst or problem-solver
• A proven track-record of meeting and exceeding goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree desired or equivalent work experience
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place To Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer.” Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply visit www.salemmedia.com/careers