Job Title: Creative Content Coordinator Reports To: Creative Content Supervisor
Department: Promotions & Production FLSA Status: Full Time Non-Exempt
- Perform technical duties including Editing, Production, Post-production, Graphic Creation, and Master Control Operations. Develop & manage promotional campaigns and other creative endeavors assigned by the Creative Content Supervisor. Member of the Promotions & Production Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
- Gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of station production and the equipment used to execute our product effectively.
- Responsible for completing production projects on time as scheduled by Creative Content Supervisor .
- Edit station productions according to station standards for all platforms.
- Drafts new campaigns with Content Team and Creative Content Supervisor
- Manage Studio setup and maintenance before each production
- Helps provide new production project guidance as needed.
- Backup/Cross Train with Production Crew as needed including Line Producer, Technical Director.
- MCR shifts as assigned.
- Perform other duties as they are assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Directing and technical directing experience required
- Experience with editing and production systems required.
- Must be proficient with and maintain the most current knowledge of the following skills: Computer (Windows OS), Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Google Tools, Production Graphics Systems, Audio.
- Must have extremely flexible schedule
- Must be detail oriented and punctual
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Fast paced environment
- Majority of work time will be spent interacting with people
- May involve overtime
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Employee Signature: _______________________________________ Date:________________________
Manager Signature: _______________________________________